PURCHASE YOUR TICKET NOW – SEATS ARE LIMITED. PRICE INCREASE to $49 on Friday, January 25th at 6 pm!
Use coupon: AVLSEO for 10% OFF!
Search Engine Optimization can seem like a secret science known by only SEO wizards who seem to be able to create magic to ensure that a website appears in a Google keyword search. The good news is that SEO doesn’t require a wizard. When we adhere to the basics principles of WordPress SEO, anyone can master WordPress SEO, increase traffic to your website and generate more positive outcomes, including increased audience engagement and ultimately, sales and busines development. Following our training, you will be on your way to experiencing the Zen of WordPress SEO.
In this session, we’ll review tools, outline best practices, and learn how to track the performance of your basic WordPress SEO campaign. We’ll also discuss how WordPress SEO Trainer & Coach, Tony Zeoli, landing page 1 Google SERP results for local clients, including 67 Biltmore, East Village Grille, and Highland Sothebys Realty.
Session Time: 3 Hours
Level: 3 mos to 1 year of experience working with WordPress
Location: We will meet in Cassrrom 334 at the Western Carolina University Biltmore Park campus in South Asheville (next to P.F. Changs). Address: 28 Schenck Pkwy, Asheville, 28803
Parking: FREE parking on street and in covered garage.
Skills Needed: Knowledge of and ability to install and configure WordPress plugins. Creative writing skills. Ability to perform a basic Google search.
Note: This session is for those who are new to WordPress and those with intermediate experience looking to compete in search in their local markets. We’ll cover enough tips and tricks to keep you all engaged! No matter your experience, you will leave this session with new knowledge and a vast set of tools to quickly maximize your WordPress SEO!
Join WordPress trainer and coach, Tony Zeoli, for a master class in the basics of WordPress SEO. We’ll cover:
- why you need SEO as part of your overall marketing strategy
- what general search ranking signal Google uses rank your site for its search engine results pages (SERPS)
- how to perform keyword research for keywords to use on your website’s pages and posts
- how to submit your site to Google and other search engines, so they more efficiently track your site
- how to optimize your sites navigation, pages, and posts for SEO
- how to optimize your sites images for SEO
- how to secure your site with SSL encryption
- how to improve your site’s page speed
- what free or premium plugins are available to help with your SEO for your WordPress site
- the importance of backlinks to your site from other high quality websites
- Learn when to use no index, no follow
- improve site navigation for Google’s crawlers
- content marketing ideas that generate leads and show off your products, services, or expertise
Q. How does this differ from other SEO workshops in the area?
Not only do you take the workshop, you can extend your participation in our private Facebook Group and also get immensely valuable discounts on WordPress themes, plugins, and hosting services.
Private Facebook Group
Access to a private Facebook Group to communicate with others in the class, ask questions, and get support for your SEO questions.
Once you purchase your ticket, you will be invited to join the private Facebook Group.
You’ll also receive access to discounts on popular WordPress Themes and Plugins and Google’s GSuite worth more than $500 in yearly savings!
- All in One SEO Pack Pro, the top SEO plugin used by WordPress SEO professionals
- WP Engine managed WordPress hosting
- Divi / Divi Builder
- Elementor Drag & Drop Builder
- Google’s GSuite (Email, Docs, Drive, Sheets, and more)
- OptinMonster pop ups for lead conversion
- IThemes (Backup Buddy, iThemes Security and more)
- And many more!
Help another attendee register and qualify for a $5 Starbucks Card. You’ll need to register firsr, then we’ll get you a link to pass to your friends. If someone signs up through your link, you’ll get a $5 Starbucks card!