I recently had the opportunity to engage in a product analysis project, where I took a look at the SoundCloud home page UI and their on-boarding process. I put together this document and in the interest of open-source, am making it publicly available, so that others can learn from it and use its recommendations in their product development efforts.
I’d love to know what you think. Please share your feedback by posting a comment or simply share this post into social media. I’d love the link juice, so reference this post in your blog, trackback to it, or share it where you can.
- WP Engine LargeFS and NextGen Gallery Error Creating Thumbnails - December 31, 2019
- WP Small Biz: Let’s talk WordPress Hosting - February 26, 2019
- Standardizing Your WordPress Workflow - June 4, 2017
- Social Meta Optimization presentation at WordCamp Raleigh 2017 - May 28, 2017
- WordCamp Raleigh 2017 – WordPress SEO for Beginners Workshop - May 20, 2017
- The new WordPress ninja: WordPress Assembler - May 17, 2017
- Redirecting WordPress pages and posts after changing the TLD extension - February 6, 2017
- What You Need To Know About WordPress Image File Size And Compression - January 5, 2017
- The future of Netmix - June 5, 2016
- CloudFlare and free Flexible SSL on WP Engine - January 18, 2016