Every morning, we start off having breakfast at this wonderful local restaurant near the Hotel Sebastien on Calle de Luis Cordero. When you’re in the United States, it’s rare to see a restaurant with this charming character, almost like a movie set from another era. It’s very simple inside and is well kept by the owners. It’s almost like you are eating in their home, with the love they put into the food.
This is my favorite dish. Pollo con arroz y papas fritas! I love how the add slices of fresh avocado. I actually don’t eat avocado much, but since it’s on my plate, I mix it with bits of chicken and rice and it’s delicious. The sauce behind the plate and to the right is fresh mayonnaise made from scratch. There’s no processed food in this restaurant! And the sauce on the left es realmente picante or really spicy! Fresh tomatoes and green pepper adorn the top of the piece of chicken and the underlying sauce is delicious. I mix it with my rice.
The food in Ecuador is definitely different than back in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I can’t think of anywhere I’ve eaten in Winston that has the rich flavors and sauces of this region of the world.
- WP Engine LargeFS and NextGen Gallery Error Creating Thumbnails - December 31, 2019
- WP Small Biz: Let’s talk WordPress Hosting - February 26, 2019
- Standardizing Your WordPress Workflow - June 4, 2017
- Social Meta Optimization presentation at WordCamp Raleigh 2017 - May 28, 2017
- WordCamp Raleigh 2017 – WordPress SEO for Beginners Workshop - May 20, 2017
- The new WordPress ninja: WordPress Assembler - May 17, 2017
- Redirecting WordPress pages and posts after changing the TLD extension - February 6, 2017
- What You Need To Know About WordPress Image File Size And Compression - January 5, 2017
- The future of Netmix - June 5, 2016
- CloudFlare and free Flexible SSL on WP Engine - January 18, 2016