Music Business 101: When you’re seeking to speak to someone over the phone, the catch phrase is: “Let’s get on a call…” LOL. I say that far too often. I think it’s going to be etched on my tombstone.
Of course, if you’re too successful (or at least you think you’re too successful), you say, “Call me.” No exclamation point. Just kind of matter of fact. And, you have to be turned half-way towards wherever you’re going when you spit that one out. Like you’ve got somewhere to go and something to do.
If you’re really looking to add some style, then you can append a word like, “babe” to it. Something like, “Yeah…babe, call me.”
Just a little Music Business humor to chuckle at on a Friday night.
- WP Engine LargeFS and NextGen Gallery Error Creating Thumbnails - December 31, 2019
- WP Small Biz: Let’s talk WordPress Hosting - February 26, 2019
- Standardizing Your WordPress Workflow - June 4, 2017
- Social Meta Optimization presentation at WordCamp Raleigh 2017 - May 28, 2017
- WordCamp Raleigh 2017 – WordPress SEO for Beginners Workshop - May 20, 2017
- The new WordPress ninja: WordPress Assembler - May 17, 2017
- Redirecting WordPress pages and posts after changing the TLD extension - February 6, 2017
- What You Need To Know About WordPress Image File Size And Compression - January 5, 2017
- The future of Netmix - June 5, 2016
- CloudFlare and free Flexible SSL on WP Engine - January 18, 2016