Hit the trail today around Salem Lake in Winston-Salem, NC. It’s a nice red with some low hills, a few straight aways and challenging turns. It was a beautiful day for a ride. Cool early on in the high 50’s, but climbed into the low 70’s by early afternoon.
The map below shows my route, distance, time and speed. I’ve been using this great app for my iPhone called SportTracker. Instead of having to attach a meter to my handlebar and front tire, the app keeps track of your position and reports your stats the SportTracker website over your mobile connection. You can check your progress using the app and you can pause and then resume if you take a break. SportTracker has a community with whom you can share your stats, or you can publish each ride’s details into social media through Facebook, Twitter and other partner integrations.
[iframe src=’https://www.sports-tracker.com/widgets/wdgt_workout.html?username=TonyZeoli&workout_key=6roep437h48g5313′ style=’background-color: transparent;’ frameborder=’0′ marginwidth=’0′ marginheight=’0′ scrolling=’no’ width=’100%’ height=’400′]
- WP Small Biz: Let’s talk WordPress Hosting - February 26, 2019
- Standardizing Your WordPress Workflow - June 4, 2017
- Social Meta Optimization presentation at WordCamp Raleigh 2017 - May 28, 2017
- WordCamp Raleigh 2017 – WordPress SEO for Beginners Workshop - May 20, 2017
- The new WordPress ninja: WordPress Assembler - May 17, 2017
- Redirecting WordPress pages and posts after changing the TLD extension - February 6, 2017
- What You Need To Know About WordPress Image File Size And Compression - January 5, 2017
- The future of Netmix - June 5, 2016
- CloudFlare and free Flexible SSL on WP Engine - January 18, 2016
- Fixing Insecure Content - January 16, 2016