My girlfriend, Missy, and I drove down to Holly Springs, North Carolina today to see my niece, Alexa, and nephew, Billy, who was home for the weekend from Methodist, where he is studying sports journalism. We got to talking about his coursework and he told me that one of his upcoming projects required setting up a blog. He was thinking about grabbing a free account at Blogspot, but I let him know that I could set him up with his own domain and a WordPress blog on my hosting account at MediaTemple. After I got home tonight from watching the Pats put the Jets away today, I purchased his domain, got him set up with a hosting account on my server, and installed WordPress. I gave him some basic instruction over the phone to get him started, and now he’s raring to go at https://www.billyzeoli.com. You can also follow him @zeoli100 on Twitter.
Good luck, Billy! Can’t wait to see what you do with it!
- WP Engine LargeFS and NextGen Gallery Error Creating Thumbnails - December 31, 2019
- WP Small Biz: Let’s talk WordPress Hosting - February 26, 2019
- Standardizing Your WordPress Workflow - June 4, 2017
- Social Meta Optimization presentation at WordCamp Raleigh 2017 - May 28, 2017
- WordCamp Raleigh 2017 – WordPress SEO for Beginners Workshop - May 20, 2017
- The new WordPress ninja: WordPress Assembler - May 17, 2017
- Redirecting WordPress pages and posts after changing the TLD extension - February 6, 2017
- What You Need To Know About WordPress Image File Size And Compression - January 5, 2017
- The future of Netmix - June 5, 2016
- CloudFlare and free Flexible SSL on WP Engine - January 18, 2016