- This event has passed.
WordPress & Digital Marketing Lunch & Learn for Asheville Independently Owned Restaurants
March 11, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$49
Join us for a lunch* & learn at Rhubarb in Pack Sq (downtown Asheville) where the focus will be on WordPress & Digital Marketing for Asheville’s independently owned restaurants.
*Included in the ticket price is lunch & coffee catered by The Rhu and Rhubarb. This event is only open to owners and marketing staff of Asheville independently-owned restaurants.
There are only 20 seats available for this event, so please book your ticket now to reserve your seat.
This session will guide Asheville’s independently owned restaurants seeking to use or currently using WordPress and its associated themes and plugins for their web sites. We’ll review a few local restaurant websites and analyze how their sites were designed and developed, then work through what they can add to increase business or manage customer retention.
- WordPress Website Hosting & Security
- WordPress Web Design & Development
- WordPress SEO
- WordPress & Social Media Integration
- Digital Marketing and Landing Page Optimization
- Building a recurring Newsletter
- Menu and Reservations Systems
- Online Ordering Website and Ticket App.
- Ecommerce w/ WooCommerce
- The importance of Interior / Exterior Photography and Food Photography
- Content Marketing (Blogging, Podcasting, Video)
Please note, this event is not to be confused with AIR, the Asheville Independent Restaurant Association, which is a wonderful association supporting independent restaurants in Asheville.
Photo courtesy of Rhubarb 7 SW, N Pack Square, Asheville, NC 28801
- Tony Zeoli
- (917) 705-4700
- 7 SW Pack Square
Asheville, NC 28801 United States + Google Map